How to Shuffle Chips
Poker has been one of the most popular games of all times in casinos. Ever since the game had first been introduced in the US and it gained popularity in the West, bu today it is extremely popular all over the world. Weekly poker nights are very common these days where guys come together to play poker. Women also have taken up poker in the last few decades and today women can be seen competing with men at the large and famous tournaments.
Poker has always been very popular because it is considered to be a difficult game. It requires skills and precision and some advanced strategies. One of the most important things in poker is the ability to read and understand the opponents. Manipulating the opponents and intimidating them is also quite important in poker and there can be no better way to intimidate the opponents than by showing them techniques of how to shuffle chips.
Almost anyone who has watched poker events on TV would have seen professional players shuffling their chips. Shuffling chips is usually done to intimidate the opponents at the table. Also, the act can be distracting because it simply looks very impressive if it is done in the right way. Just like cards, shuffling chips is actually not very difficult. It only takes a few minutes of practice with the chips in order to do them right.
How to shuffle chips
Master the art of shuffling chips with just a little practice and amaze all the players at the table! Being able to shuffle the chips properly is a sign of being an expert player. The guide given below will explain how anyone can shuffle chips easily:
- Begin with making two different stacks of the chips. The stacks of the chips should be even if you want to be able to shuffle them properly.
- Place both the stacks next to each other. The chips should be touching one other.
- Place your hand around both the stacks of the chips. Place the thumb on the left side of the stack on the left. Put the two middle fingers on the right side of the stack on the right. Next put your index finger right in the middle of these chips. The finger should be at the point where the two stacks are touching each other.
- Push both the stacks of chips together and up with the help of the two middle fingers and the thumb.
- Using the index finger, shuffle the two stacks to combine them both into one stack of chips. When pushing the two stacks together, they might slightly separate on their own in order to create room for combining them. At this point of time use the index finger to create them into one stack.
It is always easier to shuffle the chips on a softer surface like felt rather than on a hard wooden surface. There are also some interesting chips books which tell readers about interesting facts of casino chips world.
€1250 Free Bonus at Casino Action Mobile!
100 Free Chances to Win!
Receive a welcome offer up to $ 1500
450 casino games to play and a generous $750 casino bonus to begin with.
Get a welcome bonus of $800 Free.